My mommy hired a photographer to take some pictures of me and Bertram. She said we are naturals in front of the camera.
I modeled once for a german catalog with my mommy. I also got to meet Famke Janssen during the shoot because her boyfriend and his bulldog were doing the catalog also. Modeling is hard work. But I love the free lunch and craft services.
I am here with my nephews for the week and I am so happy and stress free. They make me so happy and they really are the most precious things ever. I am their mama maureen, I spoil them and give them food when mommy isn't looking. I love them so much
1 comment:
I am here with my nephews for the week and I am so happy and stress free. They make me so happy and they really are the most precious things ever. I am their mama maureen, I spoil them and give them food when mommy isn't looking. I love them so much
Post a Comment