Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It's Hard Being Me


Hi, my name is Wendell Wallington Bonnet Diaz-Cadish, and I am a 10 year old boy. My birthday is April 3rd. I like food (if anyone wants to send me a present). I am from southern California, but right now I live with my mommy and daddy in northern California while my mommy is in law school. A few years ago, my right eye popped out while I was playing outside. I tried to pretend nothing was wrong, but my mommy was freaking out and brought me to the doctor. They put the eye back, but now I can't see out of it. My mommy says it doesn't matter because it makes me even more precious.

My mommy says I sigh a lot. She says I have no reason to sigh because I don't have a job, don't have to pay bills and everyone just adores me. But it is definitely hard being me! My mommy and daddy are always dressing me in stupid clothes.







See what I mean. I seem happy in this picture, but I am crying inside.


















My parents also hug and kiss me too much. Here is my dad hugging me.











If you look closer, you can see I am ticked off. See, life is hard for me! You might get the idea that I'm only a hater from all of the complaining I do. I like mealtimes.




This is my mealtime face. Happy!









I also like bedtime. But I don't like being bothered at bedtime. So goodnight!






No comments: