Friday, January 12, 2007

This is Satan

This is Satan, Beelzebub, Rosemary's Baby, Mephistopheles, etc. At least that is what I call her. Everybody else calls her Zoe or Zo-zo.

These are pictures of Stupid when she was a baby. She is two right now. Her birthday is Dec. 30. She is actually my aunt because she is my mommy's little sister. My mommy, daddy and I were going to my Mr. and Mrs. Diaz' house (that is what I call my grandparents) for spring break two years ago and I was looking forward to it because Mr. and Mrs. Diaz just love me. When we got there, Mr. Diaz came out holding that yucky thing. All it does all day is bother me. It paws at my face. I think she is trying to get my good eye. She lifts one of my ears and pokes inside my ear with her stupid pointy nose. And whenever I try to go up the stairs, she always blocks my way and uses her body to push me around. She is also a big Daddy's girl. She wants Mr. Diaz to carry her all the time. What a big baby!

At least when she is asleep, I get a little peace. Maybe I'll buy her some Benadryl or Nyquil.

Ugggghhh!!! It's so ugly I'm trying not to throw up as I type this. Well, bye for now.






No comments: