skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
It's a Shih-tzu Life for Me
Life according to Wendell.
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Wendell Zen
It turns out I've been doing yoga for most of my life. I might even be a yoga master! My mommy and I found a book called Bow Wow Yoga at the thrift shop. Here are some of my favorite poses. I practice them everyday.
Here is me doing a yoga pose on my daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(12)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(7)
Team Wendell
Wendell Zen
Why Must Everyone Touch Me?!
I'm Feeling Woozy
People Need to Get their Mom and Dads to Pick up t...
This is Satan
It's Hard Being Me
About Me
Wendell
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment